We currently offer five unique services.
Our Image Enhancement rates are custom tailored to each of our clients based on two factors:
– Average monthly image count
– Shooting style (HDR, flash, flash + ambient, etc)
If you’re shooting brackets, our rate is per final merged image, not per file.
We recommend that you send us the largest image size you have access to. Anything larger than 3000 x 2000 is usually perfect! If you send us an image that’s too small for us to work with we’ll reach out to you to discuss further options.
The answer to that question depends on many different factors such as the size of the home, your budget, etc. But we usually recommend 4-6 images in most cases.
The most common rooms we stage include living rooms, dining rooms, master bedrooms, game rooms, guest bedrooms, studies, offices, and outdoor areas.
Most real estate photo edits are delivered back within 1-2 business days.
You’ll be able to upload your photos to us right on our order page. It’s quick and easy!
We use a file sharing service called Box.com. You can preview, download, and share your images from right inside of Box!
1. We’re US based so you don’t have to worry about things getting lost in translation or huge time zone differences.
2. We charge a flat per image rate. No subscriptions to worry about, no credits to buy in advance, and no extra hidden fees.
3. We’ve been in business since 2010 and processed images for well over 30,000 different properties!
4. Our founder knows all aspects of the real estate industry. He’s been a real estate agent, house flipper, real estate brokerage owner, real estate photographer, and real estate photography company owner. He currently owns one of the nation’s largest real estate photography firms.
Anyone who needs our help! Thousands of real estate professionals, photographers, and homeowners have trusted us over the years. Give us a try to find out why.
Absolutely! And we typically don’t charge for revisions as long as the requests are within reason.
Our offices are located in Charleston, SC and Denver, CO. Being U.S. based means you don’t have to worry about language barriers or time zone differences.
Feel free to reach out us! We’re happy to help! You can reach us via email at Info@RealEstatePhotoFix.com.